You don’t have to have a green thumb to bring plant life into your apartment in Houston. Need a little help getting started? Here are some vivacious plants to get your home breathing a little easier.
- Grape Ivy. Take advantage of vertical space when you’re living in a defined place. This plant is happy hanging from hooks.
- Fiddleleaf Fig. This tree is sure to start conversations. It tolerates medium light and can be pruned or used to start a new tree if it gets too big.
- Snake Plant. This is the perfect plant if you haven’t shown much success in the Green Thumb Department previously. It’s okay with being neglected for extended periods of time.
- Rubber Tree. A classic room decoration that’s been around through the generations, this one is another statement-making piece.
- Cast-Iron Plant. A nearly indestructible one, this one will mostly take care of itself, too.
Did we forget to mention your favorite apartment-friendly plant? Please share your fave at our Lodge at Spring Shadows – Houston, TX Facebook page!
Have some plants that can’t wait to call your new Spring Shadows living room their new home? You should contact us so we can help get the ball rolling!